Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Just click on the photo, then right click the Photo and select view image info.
In the solid grey section copy the image location then paste it in the insert image url box.

I will help.

TR-mx6's Custom Made, One of a Kind, Monster Header/Ram (Basket of Boa constrictors) style turbo exhaust manifold in the making:

Looks to be made of Schedule 20, 1.75" (i'm guessing) 304 stainless.

TR-mx6's Custom Made, One of a Kind, Monster Header/Ram (Basket of Boa constrictors) style turbo exhaust manifold completed, cleaned and bolted to an F2T motor, with a Giant Holset turbo (50lbs/min+) and liquid to air intercooler all stuffed into what looks like his little red 93 323, that he covered with a blanket because he thought it was shivering cold but in fact it's trembling with fear that TR might lock the handbrake to do a pre-drag burnout and rip it in two:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks Carnage! The manifold is 1.5" SCH.10 304ss. It's my first tig welding project. Probably should have done something simpler for noobs like me but so far looks ok. The runners have a calculated length of 30" from valve seat to collector. I used rod cut to length to help me with that. Used the stock cam calculations to measure desired length. They're not 100% equal. Some small compromises were made. But all in all I'm satisfied so far anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts