Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a buddy of mine wants to sell me a RACTIVE DVM exhaust, almost brand new. not sure if it will fit my six though, or if it'll do it justice. its chrome, dual tip... well you guys know what im talking about for sure. catback piping included. any advice for me?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
if its not made for an mx6 its not a direct replacement. what is it made for? what diameter piping is it? is it mandrel bent? how much does he want for it?

if hes selling it cheap u could buy it, cut it, and reweld it to fit......

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more specific

sorry, i should have been more specific. he's selling me just the muffler, no piping whatsoever. i will take it to my local shop to be fitted onto my car. my question was, will it do my six justice? he wants $120 for the muffler, slightly used but still in great shape.

·
Registered
50 Posts
man thats way to much, i bought my muffler for 40bucks, and it did my engine the justice, i say bring the price down plus is used not brand new

O

·
0 Posts
Well, it really depends how much u wanna do with your car, and if u are willing to go on a compromise with it. I, for a example, didnt do that.. I got a complete HKS intake/exhaust system.. Got it at a fair price compared to what it costs elsewhere..

- If u think the muffler looks good on it, and it sounds good.. Then its cool :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts