Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got a 95 with the v-6 2.5liter. well ive been lookin for an exhaust system for a few weeks now and ive had little luck. I've seen the borla system. and I've had heard bout the pacesetter, but when i look at the applications they usually say 93-94. Now my dad has a 93 ls and it looks exactly like mine except mine has a spoiler.

Well what i need to know is will those exhaust still fit my car or was there a change between the 93 and 95?

I also need to know if there are any other cat back systems out there exclusively for mx-6's. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
283 Posts
dude go with companies like greddy, apexi, naxos not paceettter they suck. try to get also the full piping from the cat

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I did look at a lot of different kinds, but greddy and a few others didnt have any for mx-6's. Should i just try for a muffler and then do some custom piping, or should i just buy a system.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mx-6 boy,
I was lookin at the magnaflow wide open performance mufflers, i havent found a price at there site, but they are lookin promising. From what they are showing it looks like i would need to buy a tip for the muffler. is it only gonna cost $130 for everything including installation???

·
Registered
511 Posts
i had a magnaflow put on my girlfriends elantra and it was $120 for the muffler and $30 tip installed - no piping needed hers is already 2 1/4" stock

also check out www.bulletperformance.com stainless and cheap. i found them at carparts.com for around $60 w/o a tip

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well no master motors in town but i went to the magna flow web site and i found a few places in town that i might try to find one. do the magna flows offer a deep sound, cause im not lookin for a high pitch sound.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
hey,
Sinca you have a v6 you should get a deep tone. Most 4cyl mack the highpitch"honda" noise we have all grown to hate:)

·
Registered
511 Posts
my 4 banger is not high pitch with a borla and high flow cat. neither is my girl's elantra with a magnaflow. as long as its a good quality muffler it will sound deep on a 4 banger as well as a v6.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts