Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an exhaust leak in the cat back ! : ( im buying pacesetter headers and re-powder coating them, but what kind of cat back exhasut is the best to get i found a greddy sp ll for $630.00 but thats too much money will borla or bosal give me a good sound too it i dont want rice burner sound!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
For the 5,000th time, custom bent piping in the diameter of your choice, with the muffler of your choice... by a local muffler shop.

Catback systems for the MX6 are a waste of time and money

·
Registered
101 Posts
^ what he said. Full cat-back with the muffler of my choice installed for $220. (2 1/2" btw.)

·
Registered
891 Posts
get the volt muffler, people been saying they sound real nice but even with the video its not the same. I need to hear it for myself

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
lorenzoOKC said:
hey I found this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Tubing-2-5-Straight-Pipe_W0QQitemZ8018563329QQcategoryZ33633QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I want to do the whole exhaust either 2.5 or 3 how many feet do you think I will need and what is the size of the stock exhaust (just curious)
You're going to need something to bend those pipes with. There are not very many long, unbent pieces to the exhaust system. I'd say those pipes are pretty much useless without someone to bend them.

3" is too much for an N/A car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.