Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Unconditional Lifetime Warranty !!
Fully welded, brilliantly polished, 3" or 2.5" connection, no folds or seams welded at the tip & exhaust pipe connection only. This is one beautiful muffler and to top it all off it is 100% stainless steel Your choice of 4" slant cut or 4" straight cut tip. This muffler was originally designed for forced induction apps, and since it is a straight through muffler it is a loud one. You can easily quiet it down with the addition of a resonator or by keeping the stock resonator for N/A cars.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uh...

Thanks Jason, I can read :)

I was just trying to get a more experienced opinion, that's all. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Re: uh...

matt_MX6 said:
Thanks Jason, I can read :)

I was just trying to get a more experienced opinion, that's all. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
haha yea u go boy, tell that fool :D haha, anyways, i HAD one of those identical mufflers (not thru probesport tho) but i sold it to someone else on probetalk after i got my Pacesetter catback installed.....i loved the sound, it was quite deep (and the guy now who has it loves it too) and the muffler itself hides pretty well under the bumper at least for my 95 GT...so u dont get that rice effect where the muffler seems too big and doesnt belong on the ride....all in all, i loved it, sounds and looks great :) i'd recommend it (just dont let meineke do the welding....never going to that one again!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts