·
Registered
3,391 Posts
well you will hear it one thousand times so I will start off:

Use the search function.

To answer the exhaust question:

it depends on the osund you like.

To answer the intake question:

I don't remember anymore, but rr-racing sells them and they are pretty good.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
search function is USSUALLY a great thing, but scooby's having problems with the archives so right now our search feature is pretty much useless.

but anyway what do u want from your exhaust? and what is your definition of best? do you want best HP per dollar or is money not an option, u just want the best quality and best hp exhaust? or do u just want something outragously loud? no matter what i would just go to a local muffler shop if i were you. have them make you a mandrel bent exhaust with whatever muffler and cat you want and with 2.25-2.5" diameter piping.

for CAI, if u want a cheap one that looks good, check out the 2nd gen projects section on how to modify a prelude intake. if you want quality/hp get the most expensive one on rr-racing.com

also not to call you out angied but this is the newbie section. where newbies come to not get bitched out for not searching ;)

G

·
looking for exhaust

hello fellow mx6'ers, i'm also looking for an exhaust for my 93 mx6ls. i want to replace my whole exhaust from then catalyctic converter to the muffler. i've already replaced some pipes and muffler at a local muffler shop, but of course it sounds ****ty but gets me by. so i'm looking to buy all the parts this time and have my mechanic replace them. can anyone help me where to look for this parts, i want to make it right this time and put in parts that are good quality that actually belong in my car, i don't mind spending some dollar as long as i know i'm getting the best parts.your help would be greatly apreaciated.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Aussomea said:
also not to call you out angied but this is the newbie section. where newbies come to not get bitched out for not searching ;)
no problem I was just trying to tell him that he will get told to search in the future so I thought I would just tell him first.

I was not trying to be rude but I can see how it could come across like that.

Sorry
:(

G

·
believe me i already know about the "search" button but i was just acting dumb because i'm not familiar with using the search button. perhaps you could help me with using the "search" button?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is what i want

i want it to add more hp and have good quality and also sound good...but i really want more hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts