Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am thinking about the hks dragger system for my car, but i want to see what it would look like on the 6. So if anybody has pics of there exhuast on there car, please post them. Thanks

·
Registered
830 Posts
You might also want to look into Apex-i's Dunk muffler. It is similar in style with the HKS, but you can add a baffle to decrease the tone(so it will not be too loud, and cops will not give you any trouble). Just a suggestion....

BTW, HKS Dragger doesn't have the complete cat-back system for the 2nd gen MX-6, you will have to do your own piping.

[Edited by coldnoodle on 11-06-2000 at 06:21 PM]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well eveyrone just post your pics of your exhuast here and tell what kind it is.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
does anyone make a muffler with a 3 1/4 " inlet and like dual 3 " outlets???? i need one bad.

G

·
Does anyone know what the Apexi Dunk sounds like hen unsilenced? Also you can look at the Arospeed Bomb which has a similar silencer setup to the Dunk, but is less visually imposing (4" tip instead of 5"). Here's a pic:

·
Registered
488 Posts
twinturbo6 said:
does anyone make a muffler with a 3 1/4 " inlet and like dual 3 " outlets???? i need one bad.
You can try the Tsudo dual muffler set up. It has two 3" outlets, one from each muffler and I think a single 3" inlet. Not quite 3 1/4" but it's close.

Here's a pic of the tip for reference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts