Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Whaddya mean by eyebrow? That's what we used to call it when we'd get tint from the top of the windshield to about the middle of the windshield.
Any tint shop can do that, but, probably won't. We got it done in Mexico :D
Limo tint, all the way around, for $35

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think he means headlight eyebrows.
I've seen one MX-6 with them, but the guy made them himself, or just painted or stuck something straight onto the headlight, all he says is that they are "Homemade".

I guess you could make them out of fibreglass or plastic, or maybe some opaque stick-on shit. If you do it, post pics and tell everyone what you did.

That pic is from this site btw:
http://home.bip.net/pusskas/index.htm

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had thought about those

They look really good on some Audis. I think that a colored piece of vinyl cut would look pretty good, but it might not look too good with the lights on

·
Registered
36 Posts
they sell kits where you cut them out of the material yourself i've seen them, or you can just buy a blackout kit from anywhere like pepboys and use that, if your car is black, but they also sell colored kits.

[Edited by streetspota on 03-24-2001 at 02:44 AM]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.anybody use that spray paint blackout yet? looks interesting maybe to cover my red and yellow tails, i'd love to have the all red ones..sounds like a next weekend junkyard run, can get that strut tower bar too...

·
Registered
379 Posts
I wouln't do it at all. MX-6 headlamps are near the weak end of the spectrum as far as automotive headlights go; eyebrows would make it worse.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I got some Xenon bulbs from Street Glow for $30 a pair. They look good to me, a really brilliant blue light. Of course, I was looking more for blue than white. I had some made by 24 Hiper that were a really brilliant white, and cost about $50 a pair. I've found the best thing to improve light output is a good set of aftermarket driving lights. I got mine from Autozone, made by Pilot, and they were $49.95 and took me 30 min. to install. Sorry, no pics. I would love some Catz or PIAA, but, my cash doesn't flow like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts