Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, I just got back to Ottawa from seeing my girl in Brockville and was pulled over by some jerk-off copper on the 401.
He asked why I had been pulled over AND I replied "i have no idea". he told me I was doin 136 and somebody else was doin 144 km/h.
I knew right away he was bullsh*ttin cause I never was over 120 tonight (for real). Man I was pissed,pleaded & swore it wasn't me, so he asked for licence &....and said he wasn't go to argue anymore and f*c%ed off. I had just gottn laid & on my way home in a great mood and here comes this pig and ruined the night!!!!!!!!:mad::confused: :rolleyes: @-

·
Registered
763 Posts
For real the pigs love killin it... My buddy was over at Woodbine&16th last weekend and the cops had the plaza LOCKED off man cop cars at every entrance and exit they were hasslin everyone there even checking under the hoods and shit for mods to get a cheap ticket... He said nuff cars had their hoods open and cops were checking the cars out everywhere for the smallest thing

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
hahaha ur pure jokez man.. u had to find somewhere in that message to say that u got laid! :p... but dont worry i woulda done the same! :D ... newayz what that cop did to you was pure B.S and i suggest taking that mofo to court... i read somewhere cops must match a cars speed 3 times before pulling them over to make sure they were cruising at that speed... i'll find out some more info from the Highway traffic act of ontario so u can use in court.. newayz take it ez man and enjoy the 2 best feelings in the world...
1) crusing in the mx6
2) i shouldnt even have to tell u! })

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I got a speeding ticket today in Oakville for doing 12km over the limit. Bastards.

·
Registered
763 Posts
whoa 12km over? that's TIGHT but that will get dropped in court for sure i doubt the cop will even show up unless he is a total prick but even then it would get dropped a couple km so it wouldn't even matter that much

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually i didn't get a ticket

Sorry guys I guess it wasn't clear to anyone but me but I kept pleading it wasn't me and he had the wrong and then he said he wasn't going to argue anymore and just gave me a warning before f&*ing off.

I guess i'm just lucky but I was still pissed off cause i had just gotten laid and the copper ruined the mood.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
FYI: (at least by my experience) Cops won't chase you on the 401 if you are doing over 180. But that's just my experience. Use this at your own risk. I had my rad detector light up like it was christmas and I flew by one, the cop never moved, either he didn't even see me or he just didn't want to bother, after all it would've taken him about 15 minutes to catch up anyways. But, if you do fly by one of them at a speed like that, I recommend you get off the highway for a little while for a bite to eat in case they radio ahead =oP.

drive safe...

bj

·
Registered
763 Posts
Actually BJ_swift I had a Same experience on the 401 too.. it was really weird

I was doing 180 flying by cars... all of sudden undercovers pull up behind me, bloop their siren and cherries go off... I start to pull over, and they TAKE OFF at like 200

It was really odd

But yeh that was my own experience as well

peace

·
Registered
52 Posts
Down the 401???

I have two buddies that were racing down 401 in mississauga and they got stopped. A Golf VR6 and a Prelude, both were going well over 180. They each got reckless driving and speeding and the ish.

peace
H

Always race [email protected]

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeh I guess it all depends on the cop... some have been nice to me and some have been mad pricks to me...

gotta talk to them nice and shits

but **** them all

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Hehe, I really guess it depends on the mood of the cop. I've seen ppl do really stupid stuff and get away with it, and I get stopped for my exhaust being too loud...go figure! =oP Oh and I just watched fast and the furious again...I better not drive for a while...

bj

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeh.. It does depened on the mood of the cop totallY! btw i got one of those muffler tickets too don't worry :)

I watched f&f nuff times too.. got it on my computer :)

however I heard some rumour that f&f on the computer self-erases after 30 days though... neone hear bout that?

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I have it on cd...so if it does self-erase that'll be cool to see, like those mission impossible discs!!! Yeah baby! })

bj

·
Registered
763 Posts
hehehe that's weird cause when I was talking about it with my boys they were saying if its on a cd it woulndt be able to self-erase :)

I dunno .. never heard of self erasing files anyways

1 - 15 of 15 Posts