Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im Selling My 89 PGT it has 65xxx miles on the car and engine
Im asking 1700 OBO because yesterday the turbo just went on it. The car is still driveable but its making a noise from the turbo and its also making the car smoke so if I where you I would rather get it towed just to be safe. Then to drive it real far but like I said the car still runs and drives.

this car is pretty fast and im really upset about what happened to it lastnite. I mean for a pgt with the modifications it has the car was quick. I don’t want to buy another turbo for the car because I don’t wanan mess with it any more I just want a daily driver so I mean even a Stock turbo would be fine but im sure it wouldn’t be like nothing compared to the T3 thats on it.

The car has the following performance mods
2.2 Liter Intercooled Turbocharged 12-Valve
Thomas Knight T3 Turbo with 1500 Miles
Greddy FMIC with 2.5" Mandrel Bent Wrapped Intercooler Pipes
Blitz BOV
Turbonetics Couplers, Breeze T-bolt clamps
NGK Colder Range Plugs
Aftermarket Cooling Fan
3" Mandrel Bent Downpipe
3" Dynomax Bullet Muffler
Walbro High Pressure 255 Pump
Jay-B 440 ECU
Cone Filter Setup
Clutch Replaced 1500 Miles ago
Transmission rebuilt 1500 Miles ago
Prd Short Shifter
MX-6 Rear Strut Tower Brace

The exterior of the car isnt bad just has a few dings for being an 89 and it also has 17 inch Koing toxins and The Interior just has all power options a Pioneer cd player and an autometer boost and a/f gauge.

Feel free to make an offer because im open right now. I really need another car at the moment so I would buy another daily driver or trade for something decent.

If any questions feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected] and here are some pics of the Car Thanks

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/855236

1 - 1 of 1 Posts