Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im running out of patience working on this IM. Basically all it needs now is a bit of sanding and polish wich im really not feeling up to doing. So far I have atleast 8-10hrs of work on this IM. What i want for it is a steal.

The specs on this manifold:
Runners are Bored out 2cm
VRIS #1/#2 completly removed
Butterfly plates and chambers removed
Manifold completly gutted inside
1/4 aluminum plates welded back on to seal up IM
Acid Washed Inside and Out
Entire IM completly smoothed out, welds rounded down.
Pressure tested to 40Psi. no leaks.
1/4 Alum peices welded on to give "fatneck" effect.

Right now id like $100 shipped for the IM. $50 More and ill go the extra mile and finish sand & polish it.
Either way at this point its ready for paint or powder coat.
I dont have any sort of dyno specs on it, although when pressure testing, i exhaust tested it also and it does flow alot more air. Also given the specs of other members who have gutted there manifold.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
go the extra mile bro.......and finish it...it looks hacked right now..:D

im sure you might be able to sell it when its all bling bling....

also put my fuse box cover on today...bling bling..:muhaha: :tup:

hey i was thinking....o I will just pm you ...

·
RXLS1
1,668 Posts
once i get payed, and i see how much i have left after bills, i should be able to get it. i don't need it polished :tup:

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
polishing it is tempting, cuz i know its going to look awesome. But i honestly have no time to work on this. Also with the hours i invested in it now, i dont see it being very profitable.

right now its far from hacked, its basically finished. The pics dont do it justice

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Wish I had the $, I would buy that in a secound.... :( sucks being broke.... but it looks really nice man:tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts