Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys im trying to get rid of a few parts locally before i try to ship them all over the country. Ive got all of the following used but in fantastic condtion.

Front Brembo Drilled and Slotted Rotors ($50)
--- both with only 3-4k on them. no need to be resurfaced or anything...

KVR Front Brake Pads ($15)
---same amount of milage on them as the rotors.

Stock Rear Rotors ($25)
--- good condition... nothing to report here.

Stock Front Calipers ($50)
--- I had replaced these from MazMax not long before i upgraded 2 Willwood.
They work fine and do not click or rattle or anything else unexpected.

Shogun front bumper for the MX6 ($60)
---needs to be touched up and painted but here it is cheaper than any other shogun bumper in houston...

NX Express Remote Bottle Opener ($110)
---- used but looking new and everything is there

COMPLETE MSD Ignition for the probe/mx6 v6 $300 (retail over $500)
--- comes with msd 6al, brand new blaster 2 coil, rpm selector switch, msd timing controller, tach adapter, wiring diagram (hand drawn up but i used it and it works) and more.........

Stock KL03 complete! PENDING SALE TO DJLOCKJAW80
--- coming out of my car in december, it runs great, idles fine, and only has 90k on it. i will let this go for a steal if a local buyer will come get it when it is taken out of the car.

-andrew

·
Registered
163 Posts
dangit dj > _ < i need a motor for my 6 if dj doesn't get it i call dibs...i need a motor bad, my motor went out on me and im looking for a good cheap one cuz of college i live in waco and can come pick it up...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well shit no one has paid for anything yet so dibs are still open b/c there is always OBO... lol.. anyone want to pay more than 300 for the engine? if so make me an offer quick cause im going to make a decision and sell it to someone for sure once all offers are in.
the shogun front has a grill on it and it has been fitted for on my mx6 already so u know its got a good fit. let me know if u want to get it from me ramairracer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive got willwood big brakes already on the car replacing the entire front brake setup
i also forgot that i have a pair of stainless steel brake lines to go along with the entire front setup.
the engine is being held for djlockjaw80 b/c he was my first interested party and the first to make a small payment to make sure its his
-andrew

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im coming home today! woo hoo... schools over so now begins a one month break. i wont have the internet back at my house in houston so i wont be able to check this whenever i want. if u want something from the list (its all still there except the engine) then call me at 713 819 5970.
-andrew

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
show6 said:
im coming home today! woo hoo... schools over so now begins a one month break. i wont have the internet back at my house in houston so i wont be able to check this whenever i want. if u want something from the list (its all still there except the engine) then call me at 713 819 5970.
-andrew
Hey man I get paid Thursday and I will have all of the money ready.LMk when the motor is out.-Justin

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Hey Andrew I didn't get a call from you today.I am sure you are busy just get back to me and lmk as to when I can pick up the motor.For me it is the sooner the better.-Justin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.