Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey man do those decks have aux inputs??

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think they do they are older model decks i'm letting them go for cheap just something 2 install & listen 2 some tunes =)

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Do either of them play Mp3? How much for the infinity speakers? I may take those for my Saturn winter car.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
The Z919 is a single-DIN head unit with six preamp outputs and internal amps rated at 22 watts x 4 into 4 ohms. Features include an AM/FM tuner with 24 station presets, single CD that can play mp3 and CD changer control capability, external TV control, IR remote, internal crossovers, and quasi-parametric low-frequency tone controls. The Z919's flip-down faceplate has a large and detailed display with various options, including a "silent mode" that reduces a good deal of the on-screen flash.

This deck is old. I believe it was one of Kenwoods first Mp3 Players. Brand new kenwood mp3 decks sell for 149. Not Execellon of course, but all their decks rate pretty close the same these days. Not trying to kill the thread but when decks get old and been around for a while, who knows whats happened to it. I won't lie though, when this thing sold in stores, it sold for a good buck.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Aha. I see the mp3 capability near the top of it, close to the left.
Okay Matt, how much do you want for the 1st Kenwood deck and the infinity 6.5" 's send to me?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deck

hi G man 90 bux shipped the first kenwood deck & the 6.5" speakers.
cheers enjoy

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ I think I'd just take $100 for everything then :lol:, unless you want another $50 for shipping that is.... how much for the lot shipped?

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Price quote for shipping? or is the $20 about right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts