Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my turbo set up :p 1650obo plz no retarded lowball offers. yes pics will be up shorty this week bare with me oddball i'm good 4 the pics :) this price doesn't inclued shipping or paypal fees also forgot 2 add i'm not willing 2 part any of the turbo set up whole kit i need it gone asap~

- Godspeed IC
- Custom IC piping w/ cupplers
- Turbo charger
- ebay BOV & WG
- Turbo pipes w/ headers all SS & up & down pipe
- MSD 6A w/ HEI mod on the disty
- auto meter boost gauge
- millenia S injectors
- XS power manual boost controllor

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Can i buy just a few parts instead of the whole kit? I know you don't want that, but the parts I'd like don't really affect the turbo kit itself, it's more accesories I want. I'd like the injectors, manual boost controler and boost guage. let me know, thanks for the PM BTW.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Np.. sry 4 the no pics the garage is full of cars i have 2 move them out & lay everything on the floor. i dont know if i want 2 part out the kit i will have 2 think about it.. i just hate having things that dont move.. it's dead weight i want 2 move it now~ n/p

here are pics of the turbo installed on the car

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
already got rid of the megasquirt :(?... and i want that intake charge pipe! that things pretty.

good luck on the sale. im about to send this to another CA member who wants a turbo setup :tup:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M/s is mine haha not getting rid of it~ thx Cf_z get the word out there i need this set up GONE!!! thx bro~

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
work a deal out with atemis if you really need it gone.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Haha, we'll see what I have left after tuition is paid for next semester. If I have a few bucks, i'll make an offer with what I got!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sold my used set 2 a board member today i'm looking for 260 for my new set comes with gaskets~

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
60 bux for brand new turbo pipes & brand new gaskets i offered you the same deal before you got the used ones but hey it works great =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.