Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Im read and search for the f2 N/A turbo by some and work good without using any gt ecu and harness. I manage to install the stick turbo from gt and working. My problem is i removed all the vacuum lines at the back of the throttle body to clean and paint but i forget to mark them and followed the diagram from manual but maybe something wrong. My Idle is up and down. When i accelerate and bov engage the engine will shut off.
And also the is a valve on the stock turbo and a vacuum line where I can connect it?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Bov runs post throttle plate. Only thing that runs pre throttle plate is the n/a distributor advance/retard. The 89 Probe GT has a post port for Ford specific reasons...ignore or cap it.

N/A distributor needs the vac lines hooked up or it will only run base timing afaik.

Vacuum line diagram is literally a Google search away.

I can give further assistance if required.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I did an N/A turbo swap in different stages so I have some familiarity. Had it off the NA ecu, disti and injectors. Used a rrfpr from Begi. Then went legit F2T electronics afterwards so I could get more reliable power.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bov runs post throttle plate. Only thing that runs pre throttle plate is the n/a distributor advance/retard. The 89 Probe GT has a post port for Ford specific reasons...ignore or cap it.

N/A distributor needs the vac lines hooked up or it will only run base timing afaik.

Vacuum line diagram is literally a Google search away.

I can give further assistance if required.
Ihave the line diagram and followed them but afterwards its the same thing. Or maybe its hard to ff that diagram because there is error with it haha.
Maybe if you have photos i can ff or drawings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts