Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i have a f2t manifold i need to sell. Looks like factory casting, but it was cast with the t3 flange witht he big opening and a hole for an external wastegate. Let me know if you guys are interested. Ill be looking to get 350 or best offer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need a pic as well might be interested. I am looking to get a T03 setup in the real near future and this would be a nice start

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, i will take some pics tomorrow. It looks like your stock manifold but cast with a t3 flange and a w/g flange on the right side....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can also see it on my cardomain page...page 7, last picture....

i really hate not beeing able to post pics

Go to cardomain and search for red91stang
or you can search with make/model/year/location

It will be the red 91 Mustang with the white stripes...last page, last picture.

·
Registered
137 Posts
does the crack pipe come with it?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ebay?? Nope....does does a crack pipe have to come with it?? Don't like the price, don't buy it...simple as that...
ill post more pics up tomorrow....clearer ones.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forced, will it hurt you alot if i made more power with less cash invested??? Nice manifold design, i LOVE(read;NOT) how the nr 1 and nr2 cylinders merge...

·
Registered
277 Posts
red91stangct said:
Forced, will it hurt you alot if i made more power with less cash invested??? Nice manifold design, i LOVE(read;NOT) how the nr 1 and nr2 cylinders merge...
It won't hurt cuz i barely spent [shizzle] on this car. It's alright though i make way more money then you.
Thats why no one wants that whack ass manifold

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, two people saw this thread. They met me last night, had an auction between the two of them. One of them picked itup for 650. I guess he had the same one on his mazda and made 450 at the wheels. He wants it for this probe.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
wow... 650.. can you say ripoff... jgstools sels a manifold kit for that... $175??

·
Registered
277 Posts
red91stangct said:
Well, two people saw this thread. They met me last night, had an auction between the two of them. One of them picked itup for 650. I guess he had the same one on his mazda and made 450 at the wheels. He wants it for this probe.
BS. What idiot would pay 650. Don't be dumb. You still have that whack ass manifold sitting at home. So since you made more power with less money. What mods do you have and what you run?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blah, i guess one kid liked the design. Who cares, i got my money out of it. And forced, this is the FOR SALE forum. Want to compare power??? Lets line 'em up. I live in CT. As for mods, i run 440 injectors, 255 lph fuel pump, 2.5 inch hard pipes, 3" downpipe, a small-ISH turbo, 125 shot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts