Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of lately when i go to salvage yards i pull any factory mx-6/626 floor mats and get em(usually they give them to me)...well when i get em home i thoroughly clean them, Im talking 30mins a piece worth of air nossle, power washer and scrubbing(not to mention some elbow grease!) and ive got quite a few mats now that are really clean, NOT perfect but incredibly clean Here is what ive got right now that i dont need

-Set of BLUE 88-92 mats....rear two are MINT, passenger front has the slightest of discoloration, drivers has very slight discoloration and the blue on the edge is just starting to come off...these looks NEAR new...like i said not perfect but cleaner then just about every other set out there!

-Misc 88-92 blue mats....one mint drivers rear, two passengers that have moderate discoloration, a right rear with slight discoloration.

None of the mats has ANY carpet wear what so ever!

i'll sell those mats if ya need em....

Here is what i Offer you....tell me what color your looking for(NOT grey, i need to find a decent set for myself first!) and im always at yards, i'll pick up any and all mats that have no carpet wear, OR i can clean yours for 20 bucks the set... Let me know, you can NOT buy these mats new what so ever

-Eric

·
Registered
268 Posts
Do you have pics of them? My back two are perfect, but the passenger side has some stains and the driver's side is pretty worn. I'm looking for blue ones off a '91 GT.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Dude, can you get pics of them? I want to see what factory floormats look like.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK well tomorow(thursday) im goin to a friends house and he has a digital camera, i'll take pictures of all the mats i have....i may have the SET of blue ones sold, but i have all the others and i know i'll be getting more this weekend(junkyard run woohoo!)

-Eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts