Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from my girlfriends about 1am here in Indy when this car comes flying up on me in a 30 MPH zone.. She blows by me doing about 50 and then cuts over into my lane and then is stopped by the next traffic light.. I see its a Honda.. and I dont see dual exhaust so I figure this is within my league :) I pull up next to her at the light. She was rollin back and forth revving so I could tell it was a MTX. I prayed to the racing gods not to let my clutch slip.
The light turned green and we both took off normally- I heard her gas it hard- then I hammered down.. 1st.. grabbed 2nd around 40mph.. she was staring at my taillights.. I gave it a good run thru 2nd (to 60mph) and then shut it down.. We both got caught at the next light- only this time she stopped at the light behind me- passing up the opportunity to avenge herself.

Chris

·
Registered
261 Posts
hahah

maybe the lady was so fat it added an extra 7 seconds to the cars stock 1/4 time... heh heh heh Just kidding, it was a Honda

·
Registered
47 Posts
honda people tend to think that in 4 cylinder land, there's nothing that can compare. well, when mazda invented the mx6 it was hondaddicts worst nightmare. nice kill, gotta love bringing the hondaites off of their throne every once in a while. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts