1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Um....Exhaust

·
Registered
734 Posts
Personally, I like the sticker mod. By putting ricey stickers on my car, I automatically gain 300 horse. Especially with GIGANTIC Type R, TRD, Mugen and Nismo stickers. @-

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
cheapest for nice appearances is window tint

cheapest for performance is either hi pro muffler or air intake

·
Registered
31 Posts
APC Honda Civic Short Throw Shifter :tup:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
spada said:
APC Honda Civic Short Throw Shifter :tup:
is this a mod i have never heard of on a probe or mx6?

·
Registered
679 Posts
My favorite mod was probably my RR-Racing STS....that or my Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel and Clutchmasters Stage 1, Vic you need to come take a ride in my car.

Josh

·
Registered
31 Posts
unkiedave said:
is this a mod i have never heard of on a probe or mx6?
i don't know, you'd have to tell me that answer, since you're the one who would know if you've seen it or not.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
65mm Throttle body then the ZE IM

·
Registered
679 Posts
Radar said:
65mm Throttle body then the ZE IM
Even though I knew he didnt post it and you probably didnt know he owns a 2.0 Probe...not a V6.

Josh

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
eh...he didn't specify. :E

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No discrimination here hehe v6 or otherwise it doesn't matter. This thread was just fabricated cuz I meant to post something in another forum but accidentally put it here...I MEAN... Anyone know much about the fs-ze? I did some searching but couldn't come up with anything too substatial.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
spada said:
i don't know, you'd have to tell me that answer, since you're the one who would know if you've seen it or not.
lol. can you give any information on this mod? is it a direct replacement for the stock shifter? if not, what mods were required? do u like this more than the stock shifter? more than other STS?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Victheslic said:
No discrimination here hehe v6 or otherwise it doesn't matter. This thread was just fabricated cuz I meant to post something in another forum but accidentally put it here...I MEAN... Anyone know much about the fs-ze? I did some searching but couldn't come up with anything too substatial.
The FSZE is not worth the work and money to get it to work. With the money the engine itself and the money it would take to get it running you could easily build a nice forged internals engine with some high compression like I am going to.

JOsh

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Victheslic said:
Well since this post ended up in the wrong forum....Post your favorite mod! (I know its lame but I am covering my ass)
Removing the spare tire and jack.

Closely followed by battery relocation.

Fav engine mod is Fidanza/MX3 flywheel.
-Garrett

·
Registered
31 Posts
funzie said:
Its a joke, damn, I thought the mx6 community knew what a joke is. lol. If anyone visited probetalk you would know about spada's useless yet funny comments, haha, just kidding, he has some useful information.
The funny yet USEFUL part of my reply was that YES it works just fine, exactly like the RR-Racing shifter, and it was 18 dollars shipped, and uses ball bearings. i have ZERO side to side play in my shifter and gear changes are effortless. probably the first to do this on a 2nd gen

it was a 95% direct swap in. you can even use the stock bolt if you want. just have to do a little fliparoo with the top part of the nylon cup.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST shifter i have ever felt, front wheel drive or rear wheel drive.

take it for what you will, i would deny it too if i were to pay 120 dollars for an RR-Racing shifter

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Must be nice, my shifter moves about 4 feet left and right lol my linkage is horrid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts