Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got 2 good condition fd for sale with nice tires, bf goodrich t/a. The other 2, one has a broken spoke and one has alot of curb damage but still usable. Make an offer, i got them from dtomashov18. I need money. Pics.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i saw these on craigslist last night. man, how i wished you had these 4 months ago :p

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, they were on craigslist. i even got a pair of hids 6000k and a 1000watt amp for sale by sony. i need money, finding a job is hard right now.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup, with the ballast and everything, just plug and play. it only has low beam, but they are very bright, diamond white. it looks like this. Oh, and the brand is xentec.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i vote no to 9004 HIDs :( unless you like blinding people. plus i'm pretty sure steve knows how to install stuff :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i need h3 bulbs i think for the the jspecs i will have to look in to it

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i need h3 bulbs i think for the the jspecs i will have to look in to it
Actually, if you were to do it correctly, it's H3C's, which are over twice as long as regular H3's...changes the focal point of the light or something scientific like that. :p

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
just curious, what does one of those FD's wiegh?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
would i need to buy just the new bulbs or do i need a different hid kit ?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
there are the non reinforced FDs and the reinforced ones. the non reinforced ones are what weaksauce said they weigh. the reinforced ones are about 17 I think

1 - 20 of 21 Posts