For local pickup or will deliver within 1.5 hours

OBO

lets hear offers

highest offer will be taken after 2 weeks if they are not already sold for 750

or will trade for a greddy sp exhaust plus cash

·
Registered
269 Posts
are they yours jim, or are they my fd's that i TRADED to brandon two summers ago? the ones with the Toyo Fx4's on them? if so damn id love to trade back for them? how about 300$? the same amount i traded them to you for? (im serious)

cheers

Jon

·
Registered
517 Posts
i got them off of brandon and i'm going to sell them, and 300 would be taking a loss for me

·
Registered
517 Posts
it is a 225-50-15 toyo proxy fz4, and i don't really have a way to get pictures right now, but anyone is more than welcome to come down and take a look

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Bump! I paid $400 only for my FD's! My tires were just ordered 2 days ago too and they were another $650! This is a great deal people!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought mine for $250 USD w/ tires from rx7club.com
Sold them for $200 + winter storage for my car to another member. (included the necessary spacers)

$600 is too much. Even in mint cond. these are worth $450 tops.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Actually, go to the dealer, there worth 1000/each mint. These wheels have value to whoever purchases them. I still show my car, so scratched and scuffed FD's wouldn't do, mint is the only way to go.

·
Registered
517 Posts
soundcatz said:
I bought mine for $250 USD w/ tires from rx7club.com
Sold them for $200 + winter storage for my car to another member. (included the necessary spacers)

$600 is too much. Even in mint cond. these are worth $450 tops.
because you got a good deal my price is too much, please go away

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
LOL! I saw a set on there for 100 bucks once...they dont last though, and are usually beat to hell. Bump for a good seller though. Buddy of mine got a flywheel off ya!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts