Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it goin eveyone? First of all I gotta say what a relief it is that there's a whole nation of MX6 drivers out there. I'm from Australia and there's really hardly anyone who owns one.

I might sound a little dumb during this message but forgive me coz you all have different names for the MX6.
Here, there's only one name for the car and that's the FE2t MX6 (first gen).

My main question is does anyone have any idea what the FE DOHC engine is? The only available engine is the FE2t in Australia but I want something different and ofcourse with more power.
Only thing is I don't know anything about the other engine.

If someone would care to explain the differences and fill me in on some specs, that would be greatly appreciated.:D

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
The FE2T huh? Over stateside (and everywhere else I have seen it spoken of) it is known as simply the F2T.

The FE DOHC is the FE3 that is mentioned in the 1g section so very often. I can't tell you much off the top of my head, but it is the japanese/european engine that came in the 626 coupes. I know there is a multitude of information over in the 1g section, just find the FE3 16v DOHC Super Mega Post (in 1g perofrmance) and it will let you know just about anything you could want.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
CRZYAZN said:
How's it goin eveyone? First of all I gotta say what a relief it is that there's a whole nation of MX6 drivers out there. I'm from Australia and there's really hardly anyone who owns one.

Wecome CRZYAZN !
It's good to have another 1st Gen survivor........
You may be surprised to know that there may be more Australian owners than you realized. If you go to the "Forum Jump", you'll find within the International club forums, that one is specifically dedicated to your local area of the world. Check it out !

In the meantime, enjoy browsing the site, particularilly the 1st Gen Forums. Fellow "6"ers are ready and willing to accomodate any questions that you may have concerning our beloved "6"s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts