Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the part numbers for ordering FE3 cam gears through fidanza or affiliates:

994204 (silver)
994206 (red)
994209 (blue)

http://www.clubprotege.com/bpt323/pics/FE3/cam gear.jpeg
(unanodized-fresh out of the machine shop FE3 cam gear)

0 sets are remaining @ a discounted group buy price.

This thread is created to give everyone in the FE3 community 1 last chance to grab a set @ a reasonable price.

if you are interested. PM me, register on clubprotege & post in this thread.

FE3 Adjustable Camgears-fidanza - Club Protege

no discussion of payment will part take on mx6.com, any & all transfers must go through clubprotege.com

after wensday no more members will be allowed into this groupbuy- so please make it known if your interested.

Thanks to Gavin & other moderation staff for the opportunity to post this again.

Ryan(bpt323)

·
Registered
349 Posts
pm sent!!

·
Registered
7,692 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Matt- i returned your email. get back to me tonight by midnight CST & no later please.

Fred I'll talk to you on AIM sometime today.

Rafi- we spoke via MSN.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright 3 silver sets are left over that need interested & payment capable parties
PM me or post on clubprotege to make further arrangements.

New date is set to saturday midnight CST.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the color total was given to brad last night in an Email.
Essentially there is nothing left but anodizing & laser etching. shwine617, im only holding it open for 3 more sets until saturday, because im sure theres 3 more people somewhere out there who want a set. the production hasn't been slowed by adding a couple days onto the group buy for people to "get in gear" :p as the color total was provided to fidanzda.

Hoping for an early christmas for all of us :)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I am in no rush, i am just kidding.:jump: i plan on redoing everything over the winter, not sure what vehicle the motor is gonna end up in yet. Also gonna pick up a running kia sportage fe3 this weekend for $200. you can never have enough fe3's in the garage...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No gears are left :(

you may order FE3 cam gears in the future from fidanza. to everyone who missed out on this venture. keep your eyes peeled for other upcoming group buys on clubprotege in relation to FE3 parts.

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
Yesterday was hell so I didn't sort my paypal, today looking as bad, but maybe some time in the evening before I leave London? If not, will do tomorrow for sure!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts