Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happen to have a couple of FE3 emblems, its italicized , the FE are chrome, the 3 is red...the 3 looks like the famed #3 goodwrench race car. it is not a mazda emblem, though it came from a factory vehicle, and it does match the "turbo" and other mazda emblems perfectly. Let me know if anyone wants one...dont know if they are worth a dime

Eric

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would be really interested in having an FE3 emblem. mainly because I have an Fe3 engine :cool:

But as mentioned before, some pics would be nice...

G

·
FE3 emblems from Oldsmobile

The FE3 emblems you are referring to came off of any number of Oldsmobiles from the early 90s. The top-level sports suspension for the Cutlass Calais, the Cutlass Supreme, and the Trofeo all carried the FE3 designation.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Re: FE3 emblems from Oldsmobile

Athlonious said:
The FE3 emblems you are referring to came off of any number of Oldsmobiles from the early 90s. The top-level sports suspension for the Cutlass Calais, the Cutlass Supreme, and the Trofeo all carried the FE3 designation.
Quite right sir. I had a Cutlass Calais with the FE3 suspension. It was quite a good handler for an American car built during the 80's.

PS. Sorry to get off topic.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive got 3 of the fe3 emblems, got to find an fe2t!

i have 3 of the fe3 emblems, now all i have to do if find an fe2 or fe2t!! that would be too easy :)

Eric

·
Registered
512 Posts
Get a chunk of 1/4 inch black plastic. Then whip out a dremmel and some paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts