Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
good guy, with exellent service, got to me very fast and very well packed safe, he did like 12 bubble wraps around the chip. THANKS~!!

Reactions: probinator

·
Registered
127 Posts
GREAT seller. Has answered all my questions over the course of the last few months. Finally i got around to getting the ZE eprom chip, and i had him install it for me. Once i installed the ECU, my CEL light went away, fans went on like normal, and the power curve definately felt better. I have a 93' ze mx6 and had the aspec ecu in before. Definately a HELL of a lot more power now...The chip is a GREAT buy....no need for $200+ jspec ecu OR $50 je50 VAF!

-Austin

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Answers all questions well after sale (rare quality in seller of anything). Great to deal with and the chip done wonders for my ZE. No hesitation to deal with him again if another good product comes along :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
chip came in the other day, everything looked good and it was securely wrapped up, great to do business with.

·
Registered
23 Posts
am new to the 6 how or where do i get a chip for my f2t need help i already did 2.5 catback no cat 2''-3'' intercooler pipes air filter no ps no ac and am getting fuel cut like crazy even at 6 psi i kno its cuz of more air flow

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
No. In your case you're cutting at 6psi because you jacked up your VAF.

But as for the chip, you're almost there. You're in a thread about Probinator, give pm'ing him a shot and see where it gets you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts