Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Hey everyone

Got into a small accident due to black ice about 3 weeks ago. Passenger front collision into a concrete barricade on an exit ramp off the NJ Turnpike, no other cars involved.

The car is still very drivable, motor runs great and pulls strong. I just don't have much time or money to fix the front.

Needs new tires, and the front needs to be straightened out (bumper support and frame rail, bumper, headlight, etc.,)

The rest of the body and paint is in good condition. NO FADING. Normal wear, few scratches, dents.
I apologize for bad pics, car has not been washed yet.

I WILL NOT part this car!!
If anyone feels like they're interested to buy the car as-is please let me know, we can work out a deal. I'm located in Central NJ.

HOWEVER, If I'm able to come across someone who has a 93 5spd body in good condition i might buy so i can switch over parts.

1993 KLZE 5spd
+\- 120k miles on motor
(Distributor, all gaskets and main seals, timing belt and water pump have been changed before winter)
240k miles on body and transmission
NO RUST on body except minimal on sun roof corner
Corksport reflashed ECU
ProbeAddiction Headers
Side exit exhaust 2.5" pipe, cat, resonator
AWR F/R, King6 Side polyurethane engine mounts
Walbro 255 pump
AWR Sway bar, trailing arms, bushings
17x7 Bronze MB Wheels (Good condition)
Grant steering wheel
Ebay seats, Sparco harnesses
Tokico Blue struts
Sprint springs F/ Eibach springs R/
I'm sure I've forgotten some other parts

This is the most recent picture taken about 3 months back

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Leon

·
Registered
993 Posts
PM me when u get a chance if u still have the 6.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The front spoiler is not in good shape from the collision, however, its very easy to find in junkyards since it belongs on the mid-90's Honda Accord. Paid $10 for it at a local yard.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I never go the pm, do u know what ur going to do with the 6 yet?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im planning on fixing the car, however, if anyone is interested to buy I'll sell it as a whole.. I cannot part out because it's still my daily driver..

Are you interested in it...??

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
my brother in law is interested. I have plenty of spare parts for the necessary repair.

if you want to talk about getting rid of it give me a call. I work at 10am, I typically am the one picking up the phone. If you don't get me just ask for Ian

Bluntly asking: You say its driveable. Is it highway return to pa 3 hr drive time driveable??

Look forward to talking to you
Ian

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Picked her up today ... she ran very good. Had a few backfires when going from 5thgear cruise to 5th gear foot to the floor. But other than that she ran like a dream.

I dont know how you delt with the exhaust being that loud considering you said you daily drove this thing. My head is still bumping.

Front end is already off the car, gonna tackle the subframe in the upcoming days

thanks again .. good deal ... upfront no bullshit seller.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I miss that damn car alot especially the noise LOL... dont know how I dealt with all that loudness.
keep me updated on it!! would like to see pics maybe in a new thread?
thanks again! have fun with it =]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts