Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how much interest there would be for an lsd bulk buy.

If we can get around 20 people we can get a decent price.

there arnt many of us buttt I know you all want one ;) lets make it happen!!!

i don't mind organizing it but if someone with more rep around here wants to take it on then thats fine with me!

1)97mx6
2)

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You might want to say what the regular price is...
US $705

BB price depends on how many units we want ... but it will definitely be less than $705 :p

So if you were thinking of getting one in the nere future, then this is the time to pull the trigger and save some $$. If you are in the lower 48 shipping will be reasonable and they will be shipped to your door. those of us in the great north can still have it shipped to your door or we can arrange to pick them up in buffalo.

In a month, if theres a decent amount of people, ill get a quote and let you guys know

..ive already talk to Patrick at mfactory and they are more than happy to make this happen.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I can prolly get 4 rounded up locally, I want 2, just haven't gotten to it yet, and another local guy definitely, and the other is a probably...but I'll ask...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
matt, awesome

vandejm, you still around?? if i remember right, your black car is still wrong wheel drive!

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
If it helps, these diffs are awesome.

I've got thousands of miles of racing on it, including the driving to and from every autocross and track day event I've done.

Still kicking hard, no problems at all. No reason they won't last for basically ever under less than race conditions.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Ok well i am still interested but im not in yet for sure. I gotta figure somethings out first, and see if i can free up some cash-flow, but as soon as I know whether im in or out, ill letchu know. I was also wondering about shipping costs - is there anyway if i contact them at Mfactory they could help me out with shipping quote? Also 97mx6, can you provide anymore info on how/ where we would pick them up in buffalo? and do you have an estimated cost for this? This is all new to me. Thanks for in advance. :tup:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ sounds good I emailed him about shipping, ill let you know what he says

for pickup in the states, there are companys like Kinek that we can have them shipped to and one of us can go grab them. Its a very cheap service, like $20.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Do you have a breakdown or idea of how much will be saved vs how many we get gathered up? It sounds like the other local guy I mentioned would be in as well...so 2 for me, one for (not very active) user bad monkey here, and the 4th is for a guy not on the forums yet...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
;alskdjf;lkasjdf;lkaewj;f;lkdsjdsa

YES I'M STILL HERE...

Make it 7 - I'm sure you'd be able to attract more interest if we included probetalk...I know they're a bit 'tight' on their vendor rules etc so that may be difficult. Worth a shot?

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Definitely worth a shot, also the club protege guys, performance probe, mazdas 247, include all of them, you'll definitely get what you need for the BB to happen.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vandejm, sounds good!

Ill post a msg up on pp but im not a member on any of the other sites. Maybe someone can post something up telling ppl to visit mx6.com

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ im sure thats possible. You want me to get a price?

Havent heard back from Patrick yet. I sent another email today.

in other news, a couple ppl on pp want in as well. if youre in other mazda communities spread the word

·
Registered
469 Posts
Price would always be preferable. It will be another one and a half week before I decide if I will stay in the MX6 game though.

1 - 20 of 292 Posts