Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
While I was emailing them as I sold extras he told me they updated their software, that's why he got slower at responding...he had no email for a while and had to catch up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Waiting to hear when these are completed. i want to get this paid up & installed ASAP
Agreed, I keep thinking crap I still have to pay that last deposit/shipping also.

A estimated date would be nice like between 28 apr and 5 may or something....

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
alright, looks like were gonna have to wait til mid may

their reply: I just received the latest word from our production manager earlier today and he informed me that the production date has been pushed back to May 15. I didn't want to give an unknown date which is why I didn't respond to your earlier email.

I'm sorry about the delays but we want to ensure everything is perfect on the first go. The housings are all complete, we're just waiting on the internal gears to be finished and treated. Assembly will take around 2-3 days for the group buy.

Shipping prices can be sent to everybody individually but as long as they are in the lower 48, it will be the SAME. All others who are NOT in the lower 48 will have shipping prices calculated separately.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
Emailed them a couple days ago; no reply yet.

Have they contacted any of you that yours is ready?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
Got some news; diffs are done and are going through testing right now. no issues are expected and final payment can be sent to the same email as last time
[email protected]

the pricing is on page 11. if you got bearings and hi lock the balance is $354.48 and shipping to the lower 48 is $30. Total is $384.48

Once theyre paid, theyll send you an email and ship it out

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Good stuff

They're done. Glad we made this happen, thanks to matt for buying like half a dozen of them lol someone buy his extra one!

Shipping to Canada is $66 which brings the total to $420.48

Theyll ship it out withing 24hrs of receiving payment and you can expect them at your door in 5-7 business days

241 - 260 of 292 Posts