Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya people,

Long time no post, Just wondering who will be going to final battle in sydney this year, im sorry for those people i missed early this year at Salon we had some DUMB ass people that didnt pass the message onto me that someone actually wanted to have a chat. so yeah i will be there most of the time if anyone wants to chat and stuff about 2nd gen mx6s or anything, hope to see some of you there. its on the 8th and 8th of Nov if you didnt know.

okies well take care peoples,

Oh PS: if there are any people coming from adelaide please drop by and say gday to me, cause im moving there a week later.

http://www.syndicatemotorsports.org/cars/mx6.html

thats my ride if people dun remember.

ciao ciao :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Still as slow as ever..... :D

Hey AJ too bad i missed out on getting onto dyno day 3 then i could show you some even better figures.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe no slow @- just not as quick as you ;)

Well come to the Syndicate Dyno day on the 15th and whoop everyone and show that mx6 power })

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like this thread had no point cause nobody is going..

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'm goin to Autosalon, saw your car there last time, might meet you this time if you are near it :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice car SnowBall, the pics inspired me to get a bodykit for mine.

I'm putting the Veilside 2 front bar though as I thought the original was a bit pointy.

I am also removing the rear wing. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yes i will be there this time :) i wont be far Ribfest :D

sweet duckers :D

when you take the wing off, there is like these indentations on the boot lid from the support system underneath the boot lid holding it to tight just need to free that up :D well there was on mine :D

so where are you at Duckers?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I live in Wollongong and work in Sydney. Your down Canberra way right?

I'm not sure about the rear spoiler, I'm just going to leave that up to the panel beater, he will know what to do.

He is going to respray the boot and area around it anyway so I'm sure he'll flatten it out if needed.

Whens this Final battle thing on, I haven't been to a car show in years...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its on the 8th and 9th of November at Homebush :D

come and check it out man, it will be going off :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
SnowBall said:
hehe no slow @- just not as quick as you ;)

Well come to the Syndicate Dyno day on the 15th and whoop everyone and show that mx6 power })
mate i would and i prolly will but because i found out about it too late there is no room ....and the waitting list is massive but tony said he will try and organize something for me.:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Is it accessible by train? What trains would I catch to get there from Newcastle?

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Catch a train to Central bstation then take a train to Olympic Park in Homebush I presume

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
I might go, maybe you and me Ribfeast should meet up

but from Newcaslte Simple you take a V-class express to central, change there to platfrom 15 or 16 I think on weekends. There is a shuttle train every 15-30mins to Homebush bay/olyimpc park station.

The only thing I can't decide is it worth going, it use to be, I got in for free but now I have to pay :(

Still Final Battle is not a bad day well in most cases it's better then the others.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Sounds like a plan Rod, will sort out meeting times closer to the date, might be able to carpool with someone if all goes well. Will probably bump into you on Sunday there in any case.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its going to be awsome :D Final battle is not a weekend to miss :E

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ahh...I'll be in Sydney witht he girlfriend, but we are supposed to visit and art gallery on Sunday :|

I'll tell her about the Final Battle Exhibition on at Homebush!

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
duckers said:
Ahh...I'll be in Sydney witht he girlfriend, but we are supposed to visit and art gallery on Sunday :|

I'll tell her about the Final Battle Exhibition on at Homebush!

There is an art Gallery in Sydney, I thought you had to go to New York or Paris or even Melbourne for one of them.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have managed to secure a lift there with some mates, cya's all there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts