Votes: 19 15.0%

Votes: 30 23.6%

Votes: 61 48.0%
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the sticker picture please vote at the top. We have all decided to go with a simple clear readable design please make your choice from the 3. Thanks

Also if anyone has any other ideas for a sticker feel free to run them by us.

Please vote for your favourite.

EDITED---------

How about this one? I emailed them and asked them if its posible that we can have multiple stickers to choose from. Here is another one I made.. I like it..

Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
sticker idea

i have this on my custom license plate, and i think its a pretty cool idea, it reads MAZDAFYD, or it could be spelled MAZDAFIED, kinda a cross between Mazda and modified.

--mcbride

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like #1 too, but I think that the x needs to be an X, I just think it looks better than lower case. MX6.com.

·
Registered
475 Posts
if you people like #1 but want an uppercase X, then why dont u choose #4? its the exact same thing as #1 only it has the capitol X.

·
Registered
621 Posts
'because they want to choose number ONE, not number four!!!

LOL

Also, we're going to print these right?? So are they going to have the white background, bec' I would prefer a clear background and white or silver lettering.

·
Registered
48 Posts
How do we get these?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The reason they did not vote for number 4 is because i just put it up today.. while people were voting.. number 4 was a request and its up.

We are getting a company to print them for us.. and they will sell it and 25 percent of profit for stickers goes to the hosting fees of the server. Don't know what the price is exactly.. but I will let you know soon. Keep voting :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
clear background

I vote number 1.
However I also would only be interested if it's white or silver on a clear background about 3/8 inch high if you plan on offering a subtle size choices (for bottom of rear windows).
sorry must be the old man in me.

hr

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why don't we try something a little more creative - italicized maybe or even a different - less conventional font - what about a larger version of this

------- MX-6.com--------

or this

--------MX-6.com---------

or this

--------Mx6.com--------

or this

www.MX6.com

try

www.MX6.com

·
Registered
358 Posts
3 more ideas...

Here's 3 more submissions that I came up with. I thought that there was one resembling #5 on the old 'window stickers' forum that was going to be the final design, so I tried to duplicate it from memory, as it was the previous design that I liked the best.

·
Registered
67 Posts
are these really stickers ....like sticky plastic with the mx6.com written on them?? that seems tacky

get the decal types ...like the stuff they sell at pep boys... with each letter being a vynil decal.. i have decals like that on my car. and they look really nice...

oh and number 5 is the best

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hello...

I was thinking that #4 is the nicest, just because the MX is the same size, which i think it should be. The one thing I was thinking is that I would rather have a sticker that was fairly small and read simply:
"Member MX6.com"
Or something similer?
Any thoughts?

Claeren.

G

·

yo they all suck...no offence but you have to be able to think of something better than that...i mean we want something i catchin....but i do like the new web site...make me proud to be a mx6 owner....and to show my friends that we are not a joke

brent

·
Registered
93 Posts
Number 5 is by far the best.
I really like the way the X stands out and encompasses all of the other letters. After all the X is what makes our car a sports car - all other Mazda sports cars (in AMERICA) have the X marking them as a Mazda built for performance driving -
RX-7, MX-3, MX-5, MX-6, 323 GTX

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like 6 but are we really ever going to get any of these? We've been talking about it since the board was first started.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I like the MX6.com Member one. If they ever make these, I will definately want that one. I'll even go have it custom made if it takes too long or isn't chosen.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts