Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you dont know me, me and my bro both own 6's. His is 2nd gen V6 ,mine a I4.

I had just finished dropping my bro off at work. I pulled out onto a blvd thats pretty popular for the rice around our area. Well it so happens a Civic EX? coupe( the gen that came b4 the new one) turns rite after me. I could hear him push his car because his exhaust was screaming and the engine had the high pitched honda sound. I was like whatever, stay behind me. But no this fool has to make himself look stupid. I guess he floors his car because he starts to come by me. I was like hell no so i floored the car and took off. I dont' know why but even his motor screaming he stayed behind me the whole time .his car had the lurching so i knew it was a stick. My turn was coming up so I signaled and turned. He followed me for almost 2 min b4 he went away. I was weaving around the block. The fool kept coming. I got a little scared but he went away, damn vandals u kno. Anyways It was a nice thing to know that my car isn't all that slow.

We got up to about 65 in a 40 zone...crazy sh*t

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good kill bro. Sometimes you gotta put someone in their place.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It is a girl(female) guys!!!! not a man or a bro. Maybe he thought you looked good and wanted to talk about cars. u never know.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
POS Jdmxsix!im chunchoy14's bro can you read! If you meant to post that the civic was female driven your sentences need some changin. If not, youre one big fat mf'in dumb sh*t. REEEEEEAAAAAAAADDDDDD! If you think im a girl because of the way i post, too mf'in bad, it's not my fault im more educated than u!I'M f*ckin gonna go over there and kick ur ass , sh*t YOU LIKE TO START FIGHTS DON"T YOU! DAMN HICK, you always starting sh*t wit ppl! Go ahead abuse your moderator status delete this post! i kno u will

[Edited by M(y)x6gr8RiDe on 04-04-2001 at 11:57 PM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts