Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
yea man good kill... you what sux though...i keep up with a V6 accord last week...i held my own with my 5 speed I4 94, but after i raced him i met a new Monte Carlo, not even an SS, and it put me in the dust.. man Chevy's are getting faster i dont know what to think

· Registered
44 Posts
GM CARS ARENT UGLY

i agree that GM has definitly made some advancements in their engines in recent years. However, i can maybe see u not liking the new look of the Impala, but i cant see how anyone doesnt like the new Monte SS's...yes they are big but i think they're so PHAT.. and if u get a chance to drive one u'll be more impressed at how smooth it handles and how good it accelerates.....i say wait until u see whats in store for Oldsmobile in the very near future...they have a special vehicle team like ford coming up only these cars will have REAL balls and actually look good...and i dont see how anyone can think any pontiac CAR is ugly and obvious the VETTE is sheer beauty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.