Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
BIGGEST FOG LIGHTS EV4R!

Did you paint your exhaust tip? Paint looks good I guess, but you gotta get some better pics mang! It looks like 10 year old factory paint from the pics.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try to get better pictures. I don't know why it looks crappy in the rear. yeah tip got painted lol

·
Registered
939 Posts
ya better pics...

you shulda just molded over the headlights since you got those fogs.. lol

looks good tho... puts some rims on there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honestly I wanted to have a body kit that not everyone had. In order to do that I had to make it. I used fog lights that big because I thought they would look better, what I mean is that I would be able to mold them into the kit and have them blend in better. If you don't care for them thats fine everyone has an opinion. If anything you should appreciate someone being different than everyone else and you should appreciate the work. Keep the comments coming though. I'm a big boy I can handle it lol. Nothing anyone says on here is going to hurt my feelings

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Honestly I wanted to have a body kit that not everyone had. In order to do that I had to make it.

Buddy, you could've saved yourself alot of money by buying one that already came with giant foglight spaces. Plus I haven't seen anyone who has it:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
The fogs are pretty big but they don't look THAT bad. Maybe you need to get some blue laminx (sp?) film to cover your headlights with so they match a little better. Also, some black mesh would work wonders in the front bumper. :tup:

Why weren't the sides molded on? It would look much smoother that way.

EDIT: Just noticed the JSPEC mirrors. Nice touch!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Now save up for some wheels and tires! I'd probably go with somethin' in
a 18x8. ;) Looks good man!:tup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts