Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
get back up top...

·
Registered
379 Posts
allworldkj said:
Ok tip #1, dont wash your car with a watch on. For god's sake do NOT wash your car while wearing a watch.
Tip number two: do not drive your car from Ohio to Indiana when it's two quarts low on oil. My mom was wondering what that ticking noise was...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and tip #3, don't live in Traveler's Rest, South Carolina. Or better yet don't live in south carolina at all.

Just kidding with y'all....

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Looking tight allworldkj

Anything else planned??

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well thats an interesting question. Im going off to college in about a month and my parents aren't letting me take my car. So I think I'll be holding off doing anything as of right now.
Im still tempted to start work on the audio system but I just need to get the cash. As for appearance mods, I've always said I wanted to keep the stock look of the 6. That means no rims and no kits. I may change my exhaust tip cause its starting to bug me.
Also tempted to put NOS in, but I'm not that stupid.

True NJ aint much better than SC but hey I dont think TN should even get involved with this debate....:D

·
Registered
932 Posts
Just one comment from me:

TINT THE WINDOWS!!!!

I just think it looks soooo much better. Especially in your case, since your car is black! That's what I think anyways!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was gonna tint the windows about a month ago. I had an appointment and all to get them tinted. Then the day before I was supposed to go, the place closed. Out of business.
Since then I've just been lazy and figured it wasnt worth the money and dealing with the bullshit from cops and inspection.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm not saying any type of illegal tint! Here in Cali we have the most restrictive laws as far as that goes. And a lot of cops have been hittin up a lot of people for their tint! That's why I got the back and the little windows on the side done in 5% tint. I love it and when I'm ready to deal with cops I may get the other two big windows on the side done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts