Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

How do you like?

• Gorgeous, Absolutely perfect!

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Awesome but I would do things differently!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • It's OKAY!

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • FUGLY!

Votes: 3 4.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's pics of Justin's car that many of you have asked for. I have the host and stuff to post it for him so I will post them. But it is not my car it is Dyno6's.

ENJOY! MORE TO COME!

·
Registered
707 Posts
That car is amazing looking. It's deffinitely my favorite at this moment. What's the name of that color? I love it. Mad props. Lee

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The paint really doesn't do any justice in photo's. It's an absolute gorgeous and flawless car in person.

Next on the agenda: We have axis pad's Brembo rotors are on the way as we speak.

Coming soon: Ground Controls on Tokico 5 ways. Interior.

Justin will be at both Battle of the Imports out here in Southern California. I'll keep you updated on how he does.

Please post in the poll as well let me know what the community thinks.

Thanks,

Scot and Justin

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
That color is gorgeous on the car!! It's amazing...very sleek, good combination of kits. It's just the hood that seems kind of strange to me.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well to tell you the truth there's not a lot of carbon fiber hood's for our car as you know. But both me and justin agreed the oem carbon fiber was to plain. So what else could we do? But thanks for the input! Just wanted to know what you would do!

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I understand...the options are pretty limited for hoods. I thought there was one more though. I don't remember what it looked like. I'll go see if I can't find it.

I actually like the curves of the OEM hood, so personally, I would have gotten that one, but it still looks nice with that one.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH and I forgot the color is 350z blue. But with way more layer's of paint and clear then the stock 350z blue. It changes color way more often the stock 350z's do.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Those are real supra taillights correct??? Car looks great, keep up the good work, and represent the 6 well in shows :).

-Bryce

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, they are Supra's. Their actually JDM supra's. But never the less supra's

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
hey, what front bumper is that? it looks really good. and what part of southern cali are you from? Maybe i can stroll by and check out the car in person.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The bumper is well actually I shouldn't say till I have the owner's permission. But it's not hard to figure out. Dyno6 is having a problem in his neighborhood with their phone service so he wont be on for a little bit.

We are located North of you. Right next to Magic Mountain. Were not very far. I just flew in from Florida at the Long Beach Airport. Not a bad drive.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
beautiful car :thup: i love the no spoiler!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hood pins.....

I like how the hood pins match the color of the car but what kind are they? Oh yeah and sweet car!!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah the hood pins being the same color is a nice touch. I'm not sure the kind of hood pins. But right now they are not functional. I guess you have to relocate the radiator bracket support or something like that. The guy at the body shop told us then dyno6 looked it up here and found the same thing. Until I get more info on what to do with the radiator brackets they will stay unfuctional.

Were currently trying to figure out a way to run the trunk key hole integrated into the Supra Taillight.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
def a nice looking six. all of it goes together very smooth.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I want that front bumper! Where can I get it from? Is that the front bumper that coldnoodle came out with a little while back?

We need answers MAN!!! JLMAO = "JustLMAO"

G

·
Thankyou everyone for all of your responces and feedbacks. My internet is working again so I can answer any questions you have now. Import killer has been answering. The front bumper is custom and is not made for our car. It is actually a drift front bumper from a 1998 eclipse, also considered a s15 silvia replica front. It was cut and molded to fit perfectly. The body shop did a awesome job.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.