Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Robby,

Your car is simply stunning and being a professional photographer, I love your fotos too.

It's great to see our cars being preserved this way.

Pity that there are not more in the UK where all older MX6's seem to be getting broken up for spares in our cash strapped country.

Spoilerless MX 6's are growing on me.

Merry Xmas

Paula

PS. Love all the mods to the car .......Must go Zoom...Zoom...Zoom

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
All of them and for my desktop. ;)
Isn't that what it always is for? :p

I really like that color actually. Almost makes me wonder, since I'm hopefully getting mine repainted here at some point, but I'm going with a new color instead of the hunter green it is now. Hmm...

But that honestly does look sexy. I give it a thumbs up. :tup:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Did you go stock all of a sudden? What happened to the show kit etc.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Skeetastic!!! Love the color. Looks soooo much better altho i do miss the rear diffuser because it was gangster. Keep it up. Cant wait to see pics with the new wheels.:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I wouldn't touch this one, everything is perfect the way it is, any bigger of a rim would look gaudy

·
Registered
752 Posts
That is one of the best looking 6's i hve ever seen :tup: beautiful!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
That is one Sexy 6, awsome job!!! +1

·
Registered
28 Posts
wow man that looks beautiful, I would just suggest changing the engine bay to one color, although I'm assuming that you probably already are going to but I just edited the colors to all red so you can see how much better it looks. you did a hell of a job on your first design and an even better one on your second, nice job.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts