Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmmm, well I've been a member for well over a year and posted like 5 times, but heres some pics :)

that should be enough for now:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice photography! Thats a clean car ya got there too :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
the car looks real good. Nice and shiny. I wish I had a sunroof. Lee

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Damn, that's a hella nice stock looking six. What kinda digi cam is that you're using? Crispy pictures :tup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

I was surprised the pics came out so nice. The car had a layer of dirt after driving around on dirt roads.

Camera is just a Sony P31

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Car looks good, but I think you should lose the wind thing infront of the sunroof and get the stock foglights to fill in the holes in the bumper and ditch the aftermarket ones, but if you like it the way it is more power to you.

Those pics are nice quality too, how many megapixels is that camera?

-Bryce

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Si[xXx]er said:
Car looks good, but I think you should lose the wind thing infront of the sunroof and get the stock foglights to fill in the holes in the bumper and ditch the aftermarket ones, but if you like it the way it is more power to you.

Those pics are nice quality too, how many megapixels is that camera?

-Bryce
I'm gunna try and take off the wind thing today, but I'm afraid the paint may be messed up under it. As far as the foglights go I'm gunna keep the aftermarket ones for now. I do have the holes filled for the stock ones though.

I kinda like the way the aftermarket ones look :)

Camera is only 2 megapixel

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ruubstr94Ls said:
Nice. The lowering is perfect. What type of springs are used?

Yeah, I was happy with the lowering. Used sprint/spring tech springs. Not seen much posted about them here, but so far I'm happy with the results.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
L-ucky-S-ix said:
Thats very clean. I like the look of the white wheels.
So when are you gonna start the performance?;)

Evan
Thanks! Yeah, I really wanted the white wheels. I guess its all taste though. Some people seem to hate white wheels while others really like the look.

As soon as the money comes I'll start on performance ;) You can only get so much outta the little I4 tough. Although, say what you want about it performance wise, I've been pretty impressed with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts