Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was finally able to get a VAF really cheap my uncle got it for me he paid $15. The car runs really nice now... but now I have another problem, for some reason if I try t start it in the mornings if I'm not able to start it on the first try I'm screwed I have to wait a long time to turn it on and I've noticed the the spark plugs get really wet. Is there someone that could help me out with this problem.

By the way thanx for all of those who helped with the VAF problem I really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Good to hear you have that sorted now fastrax :tup: .. Now for the next problem.

Have you checked for any codes the ECU may be issuing ? if not, thats the best place to start. It does sound like the start of a failing dissy, but codes would confirm that. Information on how to obtain the codes, if you are not already aware, can be found here ... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dorothy.bradbury/probemx/p_m19.htm
Also if you could populate your profile with your cars details its going to help people help you too.

Cheers .. Oddy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts