Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guns are bad ass, I think that every house hold should have one in it. Except for criminals, but they are always able to get guns illegally so what is the point of banning them.

Some of the libtard states have some stupid restrictions like:
caliber
no folding or collapsible stocks
no flash hiders
mag capacites ranging from 10-15 rounds
no threaded barrels
no bayonet mounts.

We were given this freedom when our county was founded to keep the government in check if they ever came after the people. And yet they attack this freedom frequently.

some people play commandos through video games
some people become special forces
I train like the special forces for recreation, I take classes and hone my shooting skills for my own person gain.

Firearms are a tool, tools do not kill people. People kill people.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
You see there is a thing that gun rights activists dont realise and that is the whole thing about "criminals can get guns anyway" arguement is very flawed. You seem to think, criminals dont obey the law so it is no point in restricting guns. The fact is though that most illegal guns started as legal guns. Once you start drieing up the legal guns the illegal gun supply then starts drieing up also. It has happened in any country (including Australia) that has stricter gun laws on caliber/action/capacity etc. Those restricted actions/etc get harder and harder to get on the black market as the illegal ones get confiscated by police and broken (cant repair a gun without rego papers through a gunsmith). So if you did start to ban certain guns and new supply wasnt replacing old, eventually they would dissapear. There is of course border control stuff, but most guns confiscated by police were at one stage registered firearms, not illegal imports. It isnt as easy as it seems to smuggle guns compared to stealing one already here. Then you wouldnt need to have a gun because the criminals wouldnt have one either.

Also doesnt the constitution say well organised militias etc are allowed too have guns, not your average citizen. When ever some body goes nuts on a clock tower it is always someone with a legally bought rifle who loses it one day, not a pistol packing gang banger. Now if you have a 30 round Ar-15 you could plow through many more people before being put down by cops rather then with a 5 round .308, both of which are adequeate for hunting btw, to be honest, the .308 more so.

NOW do I wish that in Australia I could get a SKS, hell to the yer. Do I wish I could get a 9mm with more then 10 rounds, hell to the yer. But I do see the logic and reasoning behind saying NO. If anything I would like to see restrictions lifted on the TYPES of guns available, but I am very happy about licencing and registration systems. That does more for public saftey as it really does 1. stop guns getting stolen 2. stop nutcases having legal access to guns 3. creates responsible shooters. I also think it is a jip that you cant carry a knife when any criminal needs only go into their kitchen draw to rob a place but you cant carry for self defence.

Now to get into the spirit of fighting...
Also like I said before, a tank is a tool. Are you up for them to be bought legally too? How about Rpg-7's and SAMS etc.

no folding or collapsible stocks
Why do you need this, you shoot more accurately with a full stock to shoulder. You can carry a rifle easier in a bank with the stock folded though, is that your intention???
no flash hiders
Planning on hanging out in the woods and shooting passers by without being spotted are we? Dont say for hunting, never seen an animal smart enough to look for a flash, the shot is always enough to scare away any you missed
mag capacites ranging from 10-15 rounds
Yer, sure is hard to take out a college campus with only 10 rounds per clip
no threaded barrels
Best way to kill someone, is quitely with a suppressor on your threaded barrel.
no bayonet mounts.
Cant argue with that, I have a bayonet mount and a bayonet, I prefer my much better quality hunting knife though. I might break the rifle trying to jab a pig with it :).

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
collapsible stocks I use then for when I am geared up. if I have a thick winter coat on then I do not need it to be as long a t-shirt then I want it to be a little longer.

Threaded barrels, Suppressors are NOT as quiet as they are in the movies, Trust me I have one on my ar.

If the mag cap. is 10 rounds then I will carry more of them and another weapon.

I want a flash hider for when I buy my nightvision, it would suck to shoot then not be able to see

I dont have a problem with anyone owning what ever they can afford, do you know what a mini gun is? there are Lots of privite owners of these in the US, including other high powered weapons.

Turk you ever make it to the US I want to take you here, Knob creek Kentucky. I have been twice and they hold this shoot twice a year. These are all US citizens that own the firearms you are about to see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts