Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE 4WS MX6 I HAVE..

never drove it till today and i could not get over the difference compared to my non 4ws..

pretty cool..

also the fe3 is a happy reving motor n/a.. it has a cai.. higflow cat and catback.. and sds.. runs awsome for n/a..

im still hardpressed on what car im keeping.. i hate this!!

im more of a track person.. and 1/4 type.. so the turbo white mx6 was my toy and i was going to continue with it using parts from the fe3 black 4ws mx6 to build a bad ass six..

BUT

BEING the 4ws system weighs in @ 200 lbs im guessin from what i saw on here that slows me down..

not only that but the cost for speed fe3 vs f2t is very costly..

fe3 $$$$ vs f2t not very much $$$ turbo wise..

im lost!!

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Keep 'em both! :D

If you're a 1/4 mile type of guy, I would question why you chose the mx6/probe as your car of choice. These really aren't good drag cars.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
4WS........

Try and learn to live without because when it goes out you'll want to kill yourself:p .

Mine went out about 3months ago and I have no idea what the hell is wrong with it. I have it unpluged now so the light doesnt stay on. when I plug it in its really buzzy but they rear wheels turn. I think I need to replace the filter........but I dont know where it is??

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
magik8 said:
Keep 'em both! :D

If you're a 1/4 mile type of guy, I would question why you chose the mx6/probe as your car of choice. These really aren't good drag cars.
well im not all out crazy with 1/4 racing.. i just like to go every once in a while and go and gt some tnice times and have people as me how?

hehe

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 4WS........

mx6GT91 said:
Try and learn to live without because when it goes out you'll want to kill yourself:p .

Mine went out about 3months ago and I have no idea what the hell is wrong with it. I have it unpluged now so the light doesnt stay on. when I plug it in its really buzzy but they rear wheels turn. I think I need to replace the filter........but I dont know where it is??
yeah another thing i thought about!!!!

so many decisions

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
evo626 said:
Keep it and mod it. Seems like a waste of a good car to strip it.
evo
i would like to keep it..//

but i don t need 4 cars.. and my original plans was to build the f2t..

and i was going to remove the fidanza.. energy suspension bushing kit.. few items here and there to put on my good six.. stainless brake lines.. cross drilled rotors.. then part the rest out..

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think your nuts.... You can get a nearly stock mx6 gt any day of the week, but one with sds, FE3, and 4ws....thats a bit of a find. Just slap a turbo on that fe, i bet you'll be convinced :tup:. That FE has a hell of alot more potential then the F2t, i'm sure your aware. You have too much cool stuff you don't know what to do with it all :)

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Re: 4WS........

mx6GT91 said:

Open up the rear rack and look for a snapped control rod.

Cost myself 20 dollars to fix.

4WS still going strong.

LINK AND PICS HERE http://65.18.140.128/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36529&highlight=4WS+crap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts