Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some woman (of course) in an explorer (of course) sideswiped me on the interstate, causing me to spin out and hit a guardrail at 65 mph. so it's a goner. the worst part is she never stopped, and I didn't have time to take her plate number so i'm screwed. at least State Farm gave me 8 grand for it. so you guys won't be seeing much (or anything) of me around here anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
ouch.......hope ur ok. Are u gonna get another 6 with your 8 g's? Did that woman in that damn suv just hit u and run? That's a big felony, man. Good luck on trying to find her.

·
Registered
120 Posts
oh man, that looks so bad! my first thought when i saw the first pic was, hmm, maybe he'll sell me the rims, then i saw the other two. hope you find the lady that hit you.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident hope everyone was OK.

willmx6 said:
at least State Farm gave me 8 grand for it. so you guys won't be seeing much (or anything) of me around here anymore.

[
But do I tke it from this that you wont be getting another 6.

Let us know what you do get.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i won't be getting an mx6 unless an awesome deal shows up, i never was very happy with mine. i'm going to get a rear drive car with a turbo, which basically means a mk3 (square) supra or '86-'91 RX7 turboII (or a '92-'95 with accident damage). that wont be for a while though, i'm going to college next year so i don't really need a car until i move off campus.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i won't be getting an mx6 unless an awesome deal shows up, i never was very happy with mine. i'm going to get a rear drive car with a turbo, which basically means a mk3 (square) supra or '86-'91 RX7 turboII (or a '92-'95 with accident damage). that wont be for a while though, i'm going to college next year so i don't really need a car until i move off campus.

and theres really no chance of finding the woman, the only person who saw it was too far back to see the plate, and he stopped to see if i was ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts