Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a Small line of cars waiting to get through a stop sign when I hear something with a fart can buzzing behind me in the other lane. As it gets closer I can hear him popping the clutch and spinning the tires a little bit everytime the line got moving.... Then he gets beside me and its a scion xb with a giant fart can!!! Siccccc. I time it so I come to the stop sign with him, I leave it in second and do the thing where you almost come to a complete stop. He rev's to like 6k and dumps it, I was suprised on how close it was!!! With me accelerating normal..... lol so then traffic comes up and he started weaving, this guy must have thought he was in nascar or something. At one point I expected to see the box on it's side. Then the bread and butter... he had "nutty" on the license plate. Then at the next light he gives me the thumbs up and honks with this sissy somewhat fit xb horn... Hi! I'm David Natividad and I'm a [fizzling] ricer with a Scion.

-Alex

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
hahahaha I hate those cars with a passion. Couldn't have said it any better than box on wheels.

metros

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
metros said:
hahahaha I hate those cars with a passion. Couldn't have said it any better than box on wheels.

metros
shoebox...
dont those things have like 88whp stock? No, im serious, lol

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Actually I think you're right. I sat in one and it's super roomy inside. I could fully stretch out my legs with extra room. I can see why the older adults like them but I don't see the appeal for the younger crowd.

metros

·
Registered
639 Posts
yeah they have got be the most uguly thing on the road now aside from the honda element i catagorize them together. i was in a Tc the other day it seemed kinda quick but still slow lol

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been seeing them pop up as taxi's around here, I think thats a way better idea than those merc marq's with the gas guzzling v8's and they're cheap and roomy

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I guess they like them because others don't? Trying to be a "rebel" by having an ugly car no one likes :muhaha:

·
Eternal College Student
4,645 Posts
Alex said:
I've been seeing them pop up as taxi's around here, I think thats a way better idea than those merc marq's with the gas guzzling v8's and they're cheap and roomy
Absolutely genuis idea! Lots of space, and 25 MPG in the city traffic.

But what will cure the lead foot of the taxi-cab driver?

·
Registered
213 Posts
LOL
I just bought a TC. Can't wait to take it 2 Teh Streets.
i just don't like the XB toyota could have done better i guess.

but with the 2.4 Liter in that lighter body. The TC can beat a MX6.
i saw a pretty impressive Time on a Full Stock TC on the track a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its been discussed they should be about identical... comes down to driver. I dont even associate the tc with the xa or xb its way better.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I like the looks of those and they're beginning to get some aftermarket support.

metros

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah the tC is str8. A friend of mine from Orlando got one for his bday.. lucky bastard... but its a pretty sweet car. Much better than his Echo lol. But geez if my parents were gona spoil me with like 16g's I could find a much better car and plenty of mods. Oh well to each his own. Cant wait to show him the mighty wrath of the mx6!!!!!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Yeah I'd much rather buy a used car privately and spend the extra cash on performance upgrades. But the whole warranty deal is nice too.

metros

1 - 13 of 13 Posts