Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe...i was stopped at a red light when this bone stock nissan maxima pulls up next to me. it had a huge ass ugly spoiler and 100 spoke daytons. it also had the powered by nissan stickers along with the GOT RICE? sticker on the front windshield. i looked over and laughed and he didnt take to foundly of it. so he started revving his engine. i sat there and laughed even harder. so the light turned green and i gained about 1 1/2 cars by the end of first...over from there. by the next light i was at least 7-8 car lengths ahead. haha funny. teachin ricers not to f%%k with supra twin turbos is fun. even stock supra twin turbos.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
wait... youre tellin me a MAXIMA...a bone stock one at that was revvin up at a TT SUPRA???!?!?!

yeah right...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
so... what color is your supra and what dealership did you buy it from?

also what was the purchase date?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Supras are I6 so im guessing theyre sequential...

Stage36 said:
so... what color is your supra and what dealership did you buy it from?

also what was the purchase date?

no response??? thats what i thought. bring on some more BS... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
and theres PLENTY more!!!!

do a search for "BS" ...LOL

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
we could REALLY use that smiley. probly would be the most popular one...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Stage36, I'd have to agree it's BS.. look at rems other posts. He tells everyone he's got a turbocharger from HKS or something like that. And yet he can't seem to answer to anyone's questions when they ask. If he does have a Supra TT, why the hell is he on this post? He should be on boards trash talkin to v8 camaros and ws6's. BS IS RIGHT!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys...i dunno what the f**k happened but i could not reply to any of your guys posts...i was always taken to a screen that says you are not logged in or youre not allowed by an administrator. why did that happen? anyways the supra is white with white leather...6 speed manual, sequential turboes. white 6 star enkei wheels... hks dragger exhaust came with the car....other than that bone stock...for now. i never buy from a car dealer...unless it is the dealer where my dad works and i got the old 6 from. that one is columbiana ford mercury. i live in ohio...gay state. i drove out to hershey pa to check it out and ended up buying it 3 days later. the whole car is stocke except for exhaust so maybe 325hp? and dont think its all biscuits an ****in gravy... since i got it i had to get a new oil pan and intake manifold brakes all around and a new clutch. there hasnt really been a nice day out here so i have not been able to take pics of it yet or let alone drive it. so....anymore questions?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh by the way when did i originally post this? thats right early may and you guys started postin about your bs flags a month after i made the original post....half the people on this site prolly dont even check there older posts more than a week after they post them. i dont...i noticed there were 2 replies right after i posted this, i read those then there were no more. then you guys all started posting your crap in early june.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Remsmx6 said:
i was always taken to a screen that says you are not logged in or youre not allowed by an administrator. why did that happen?
gotta be smarter than the computer. next time try logging in genius.

anyways the supra is white with white leather...6 speed manual, sequential turboes. white 6 star enkei wheels... hks dragger exhaust came with the car....other than that bone stock...for now. i never buy from a car dealer...unless it is the dealer where my dad works and i got the old 6 from.
then why did you pay so much. thats a dealer price.

i drove out to hershey pa to check it out and ended up buying it 3 days later.
must have seen it in an ad then right? what publishing or site did you see it on and what was the first date you saw it?

the whole car is stocke except for exhaust so maybe 325hp? and dont think its all biscuits an ****in gravy... since i got it i had to get a new oil pan and intake manifold brakes all around and a new clutch. there hasnt really been a nice day out here so i have not been able to take pics of it yet or let alone drive it. so....anymore questions?
yeah... you needed a new INTAKE MANIFOLD???

you really overpaid. what was wrong with the other manifold?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Remsmx6 said:
.i noticed there were 2 replies right after i posted this, i read those then there were no more. then you guys all started posting your crap in early june.
dont you have email notification???

so whats youre excuse for not replying? this or "the stupid board thingy wouldnt let me on"?

so take some bad weather pics... who cares?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey man...how in the hell do you know how much i paid? no i stopped the email notification...it is extremely annoying...except for me. and as for not replying i did it so i would slways be logged in. the screen where it would say you are not logged in or not allowed by administrator....i would try to log in but it would bring me back to the same screen... as for where i found it...my mothers aunt lives just outside of hershey pa and she was keepin her eyes out for me...she found it in autotrader.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
as a matter of fact, i was.

but im sure well see pics real soon, right?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Who cares? If someone wants you to believe they have a TT Supra, that's great. What difference does it make? Its no different than any other BS story posted in the forum. TT Supras are hardly unattainable. They're not THAT expensive or rare. I'm sure its not worth your time or effort to prove fraud in a more-often-than-not fraudulent forum.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Remsmx6 said:
how in the hell do you know how much i paid?
you posted about it in another thread smart guy....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts