Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the first pics of my 6 with my new rims. (and one pic of my accident, but it's ok, it's fixed now!). The pics aren't great, but I will be posting some new ones, with my side blinkers soon.

Let me know what you think!
My Ride

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in NB are you? I am from Moncton originally, but I live in NS now.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey!!!

ride looks nice man. love those rims. i was looking at those before i bought my 8 spoke. you crashed yours the same place i did mine. how ironic. lol!! get it fixed!!

solar

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's fixed and better then ever now. I had to order a new rim, bumper and fender. And while it was there they put the side blinker lights on for free (pics coming soon). I have to tell you though 2 weeks without my 6 was hell! Especially since I was driving an ATX Civic DX. hehe

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, I know a few people that work at the hospital. Check your private messages.

·
Registered
321 Posts
wheels look really nice. I really like how they flow with the car glad to see you got away from standard 5 spoke style.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Superman! I was thinking about 5 spokes, but I got a great deal on those and when I saw them I fell in love! hehe

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hehe, i got a body kit outta hitting my house. now all i need is money to fix it up. damn houses...oh wait...i love you housey!!

solar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts