Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a 1997 Mazda MX6 LS 2 door automatic (they didnt have manual)
i would like to know all the things i can do to it to "fix it up"
id really like to find euro tight of head and tail lights

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I'm fairly sure they made LS MTX, but im not gonna argue the point. what do u mean "fix it up?" u mean ricey like all those civics and integras with huge ass spoilers and big fugly stickers and like gaudy chrome wheels with pep boys everything? or do u want JDM style with all parts shipped from japan to give your car that classy exotic look? or do u want somewhere in between for like a real eye catching show winner or some sort of drag/togue/drift/street racer? u gotta give us more info, cuz im definetely willing to help. and as far as euro tails, youre dreaming. they dont exist. but there have been a zillion threads for supra tails on our cars, so if u do a search u can find those. reply so we can get this thing goin. peeeeeeeeace :cool:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wanna make it look classy/slick/exotic.. and i will never put stickers on my car..
u see hondas and all those other cars with stickers and all that i dont want that.. i wanna fix it up and have it lookin really nice like in the middle of car show and racin

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
body kit
exhaust
intake
nice head and taillights (i like the angel eyes ones that go with my car)
if there is any way to tint windows w/o screwing it up then id do that
new hook maybe
streetglow
coilovers
speed-glo gauge
security system
and already got the sound system..

thats what id like to get done to it..

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
body kit...which one do u want?
exhaust...what do u want? performance, sound, look...?
intake for the ATX LS doesnt exist. all u can really do is put on a cone filter. if u look at my website u can see mine
heads can be found at www.corksport.com
tails...if u do a search u can find out about the supra ones but i havent done them yet so i dont know how for sure or where to get them from
take the car to a tint shop to get the tint. usually between 150 and 200
new hook? what?
streetglow...u mean undercar? i think thats basically universal so check ebay or www.streetglow.com
for gauges, check www.speedhut.com its sorta pricey but u can make REAL custom gauges cuz u can design it yourself. VERY high quality too. again, mine are on my website.
security...often done at the same place as the tint. check the phone book
I hope this helps. write back if u need any clarification or anything else. peeeeeeeace :cool:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for the intake i know u can get some for the Mx6 LS.. wats ATX er w/e u said?
http://www.rocler.qc.ca/mercykiller/mx6/2nd Generation/Lightmods/Front/Angel Eyes/black.jpg
i want to get those lights and if i can get my car to look liek that id like that a lot
i also like this body kit
http://www.rocler.qc.ca/mercykiller/mx6/2nd Generation/Aviable_Bodykit/Buddy Club Grade A/

http://www.speedhut.com/BEZEL_detail.asp?auto_number=335
i like the top gauge
for the exhaust i want 1 that gives good sound and look.. and if theres 1 for a good price then performance aswell. street glow is easy enuf to find.. so im cool with that for the tint im told that they are not that good because if anything ticks them then after a while u get little bubbles in the tint that eventually gets bigger.
even if i did get the air filter head that wouldnt do much u need the full unit.. id also like to get the side mirrors that have the signal light on them.. do u have msn messenger or any easier way to talk?

·
Registered
273 Posts
There definitely is a cold air intake made by Hotshot for the LS ATX. Check RR-Racing. It is almost 200 dollars though.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
u can find me on AIM as bboy body rock and about those headlights, i got some real bad news. that was the MX6 from momentech, which is now a defunct company. they went bankrupt and really screwed a lot of people on this site who paid them and never got the product because momentech ran away. but about the buddy club grade a, i would DEFINETELY suggest looking at www.illicit-racing.com they are an excellent company. btw, have you considered the blitz kit? it just got put on Lilstunna 24's 6 and it looks BOSS. it really works well with the lines of the car and is still really fresh and super rare to see. just im me on AIM or email me at [email protected]. peeeeeeace:cool:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
man i'm telling u thats IMPOSSIBLE. that company has gone bankrupt and out of business and those headlights and that "widebody" kit no longer exist for purchase...sorry bro. if u want that sort of a front bumper, u can look for a lip. go to the appearance forum and theres a sticky for lips. thats somewhat similar to the cavalier lip that ruub has. u MAY be able to find those heads from www.TCSportline.com altho i am unsure if they even carry those...i just know they have jspecs

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
the angel eyes did stop being produced afaik, they still go on ebay every once in a while though. the body kit in your second link is the buddy club and it is still being produced, my favorite however would be the blitz.

the wide body kit in your first link never went into production that i know of so thats the only car with that kit

·
Registered
797 Posts
Lol, they sell it right there at www.corksport.com, the site you got the picure at. It is the Ninja Kit. GL with your car. Later.

-5tircrazy

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SPOILERS ETC. 'Ninja' Kit -Complete
Price: $715.00

im guessing thats 715 USD.. thats like a thousand canadian.. is there a place that sells it at a better price?

·
Registered
237 Posts
no offense, but you can't expect everything to be handed to you. use the "search" button and look some stuff up on your own. that's what everyone else has to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts