Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F everyone who comes on here and hates on creativity and personal style.

especially people who think that only stock or jdm is ok. or peole that hate on body kits, or ridiculous paint jobs. AND especially people who hate on soya sauce powered cars.

The only thing people should bhe able to hate on blatently is massive wings.. those r just ridiculous. ha

·
Registered
510 Posts
The only thing people should bhe able to hate on blatently is massive wings.. those r just ridiculous. ha
Esspecially on front wheel drive cars!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Almost a simultaneous triple post. You were too slow joey.

PS. Mine was first because you're a douchebag Brian.
Code:
S{SIZE="2"}hit{/SIZE} so close! How often does that happen?

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Alright...let's be real here about the whole "your mom" thing. Moms are people who have had x-number of children and, given the average age of the people on this site, are generally middle aged or older.

So...when you say that, you're bragging about doing middle aged women who most likely have had multiple children. How's things at the bottom of the barrel there, buddy?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
are you saying your moms not attractive? I have no problem fucking middle aged women.. pussy is pSIZE="2"]ussy[/SIZE]... you should try some sometime.

I work for a real estate company.. you should see some of the ass walking around there in tight mini skirts begging for a good fSIZE="2"]uck.[/SIZE]. don't worry, when your 27, you'll see what i mean. for now, stick to your rookie virgin bloody vagina.... or cock.. what ever it is you like.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Just have to use them right...dick...

:lol:
Lol I wanted to look up if anyone has ever done that!

Your momma wasn't worth it. forgot the paper bag so i got what i wanted and got the fuck out of there

OHHHNOOOOO.. i have paint too.

What ever I got that off photo bucket. Seems like i hit a nerve if you took the time out to make a picture for me. Thank you thoough!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FRONT wings ftw..

hes still a re tard tho since he got the front wheel drive wing concept correct yet still wanted that 3 ft high cavalier piece on the back.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Look for the specs on that thing, it's got eleventy billion HP!!! It needs both!!!

On a serious note I've considered a wing for Carmen, a real, functional wing. At Miller Motorsports park there's one corner in particular that I could really use the downforce, 100+mph right hander into a quick 90mph left hander, I've reached the point I have to slow down to make that turn with some margin left for error....The downforce would be nice to keep the ass planted. :D

Something like this..
http://image.hondatuningmagazine.com/f/9622974+w750+st0/htup_0804_12_z+honda_s2000_meet_huntington_beach_americas_tire_co+hardtop_ap1_s2k_with_large_racing_wing.jpg

Oh, and a proper front splitter too.

Back on topic...

Aftermarket tail lights on trucks...IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A CIVIC, BUY A FUCKING CIVIC!!!!!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
What ever I got that off photo bucket. Seems like i hit a nerve if you took the time out to make a picture for me. Thank you thoough!
it took a whole 2 minutes.. i'm sure you'll learn how to use a computer quickly one day.. btw, you say whatever like a little school girl bitch but i bet it sounds neat in yooouurrr slloooowww sooutheeeerrrn accceeennnttt...

do ya do the hand signal with it too??

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
in all seriousness i have no issues against functional wings. if they help in the race, do it up

1 - 20 of 30 Posts