Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here heard of Flashoptions.com as a reputable KLZE dealer. They only charge 500 USD for the engines. I am thinking of grabbing one but I wanted to see if anyone else has seen their product or ordered from them before. Hit me back!

"D"

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wow, that's certainly quite cheap considering Corksport sells the KL-ZE for $1700 (USD). Before buying anything from them you should enquire whether or not they will repogram the ECU also for that price. I was quoted $400 for the ECU pogramming alone by a local tuner.

Caveat emptor...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Q What type of payments do you accept?
A We accept Wire Transfer Money / Telegraphic Transfer (cheapest and fastest), Western Union, Money Order, Cashier Cheque, Paypal (add 3%)(above USD200 please use other payment option). We will accept Credit Card / Visa / MasterCard in near future

This is a HUGE scam. There is no way to stop payment, you have no protection at all.

I mean in their Selection for payment, it even has a button for Cash by Mail.

Basically once you send the money, there is no way for you to get it back if they never send anything. Also they have none of the shipping costs posted etc. I just think its a tad unusual that they have been in business for 8 years yet can't accept credit cards.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Why would they be offering the credit card option soon? Maybe they have a store that has been open for 8 years, but just recently opened the website. I wouldn't yell scam yet.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
check with local bbb and see if anyone has lodged a complaint against them, and ask them directly about any warranty on the engines they sell. they should offer at least 3 months or 5,000 miles.

·
Registered
47 Posts
so has anyone purchased from flash options yet...
I am interested but not too certain yet....
I need to know how good they are.???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts