Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may be wondering where the flipa smilie (smilie shooting the finger) has gone.
It was removed after discussing whether it met our guidelines for content on the site (that is must all be family and work safe).

Some of you might find this questionable, but please keep in mind that many people have children and browse the site from work. It is important for us to maintain a community that allows all of our members to visit the site whenever they want. Anything less would hurt the community.

The flip smilie has been replaced with the thumbs down smilie. Please cease all use any images of "shooting the finger".

Thank you,
Sean (Scooby)
Admin, MX6.com

Reactions: Asuna

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
another reason why this the best site on the net :)

I have also cleaned up my language :)

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
is it just me or can all you guys still use [email protected] @- @- @- @-
I am not useing it as a offensive measure only showing scooby that is still an active feature :)

EDIT :)

I liek how this site is work and whatnot freindly :)

Reactions: Scooby

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
:flippa:GOOD:flippa:

I always hated those anyways. They ended up being reserved for new members who would say something like:

"Hey guys, my friend has a Civic and says my car slow. I wnt to beet him and eventual steel he GF. I used to be olyn in V8's but now I Mazda. And screw u to a hater." :flippa::flippa::flippa:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
:flippa:GOOD:flippa:

I always hated those anyways. They ended up being reserved for new members who would say something like:

"Hey guys, my friend has a Civic and says my car slow. I wnt to beet him and eventual steel he GF. I used to be olyn in V8's but now I Mazda. And screw u to a hater." :flippa::flippa::flippa:

:lol:
learn to speel n00b :flippaFLIPPAflippa:

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
:rocket::flamer:<<the remaining useless ones. i doubt id use them unless im taking the piss.

on a different note, 'sigh' is probably my favorite :p

·
Registered
675 Posts
Work safe is good. As I type this I am at work.

I am actually DOING work too. with the other hand. Two keyboards, one hand on each.

I'm like a supa nerd or something.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Good... glad to see that damn thing to go...
Now we just need to get rid of the rocket, flamer, and useless smileys..

Though, If I had to vote on just one, I'd go Useless all the way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.