Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this may sound stupid to some...... But, I'm looking to buy some NEW OEM floor mats.
I picked up a nice set at the wreckers (the guy laughed at me buying them)
But, i'd really like to have a new set.
Are there any companys that carry an aftermarket re-production one, or can they still be had from Mazda?
I've been told buy a dealer, no, but maybe someone else knows.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
When I was looking I didn't find any at the dealers. It seamed that carparts.com / jdwhitney and some other similar places would make a set that "should" fit. I have two sets myself, one of them still new in box, but they are going to stay with my car.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I don't want "uneversal" ones, thats why I said new OEM.

Thanks anyhow
I didn't say that they were "universal" ones; these are ones that are cut, sized and stitched based on the OEM ones. They come in most colors, but are more expensive then universal ones. You said universal, I said custom and "would make" them for you. OEM mats are not available, Allmazda does not have them, and currently can't get them. I even tried to get the LE ones, these were embroidered instead of the Mazda name in plastic. No go. Best of luck in your search.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, ok.... thank you. Thats all I wanted to know........

I have a decent set right now, and they are covered. I'll just keep looking for some other good used ones!

·
Registered
14 Posts
there are lots of good finds at ebay.. also look at some online stores.. there are loads of mazda floor mats available in the market, I'm sure you'll find one. just buy the one which fits your car and quality ones. good luck

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
I actually found a OEM pair on a junked 6 over here. The driver side is a lil toasty (from sun exposure) and they were all stained. A week of hot faoming and shampooing and they came out great though. The passenger side is pretty good too. he junkyard just junked a pair of 6's. I can check if any body wants:shrug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts