Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are their any flush mount spoilers of the MX6 or any spoilers made for other cars that would fit?
I think it would look good but as far as I know, there are none.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
there was one made. i believe its called a lip spoiler. i think ive only ever seen like 3-4.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I have the original factory brochure and it is a nice looking flush mounted spoiler. I'll put pictures up when I get a chance to.

And I doubt you will ever be able to find one let alone get any sort of deal on them. I have never ever seen on in person nor have I ever known anyone that got this option.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I've got one. It's still brand new in box with all mounting hardware ready to be painted and installed. If you want it badly, make me a BIG offer! :p

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
damn hotmail links.... w/e theres a lot of info on this site about the "lip spoiler" so search for it if u want it!!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
jello_g how big?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
jello_g said:
Just looking at the picture in the eBay auction should give you a rough idea. If you want exact measurements, I'd have to pull mine from storage.
i think he meant how big of an offer ;)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
LOL, I totally forgot that I posted that big comment above! :p

I spent nearly two years looking for a mint condition lip spoiler. Finding one was so difficult I thought they were more scarce than the Mazdaspeed spoiler. I finally found a brand new uninstalled still in box lip spoiler on eBay and paid dearly for it. As you can imagine it's highly unlikely I'm going to resell it after going through all the trouble, unless of course somebody wants it more badly than me. With that in mind, I'll leave the table open for offers until I get around to installing it come spring time. Of course, very serious offers will get my consideration.

I suggest you scan eBay. They do come up once in a blue moon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
why dont you look into other spoilers like the one off of the older celicas ... they look almost the same ... im sure that you could mold or mod it to look anyway that you would want

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I have the same rear lip spoiler on my car as the one on ebay. I think it looks great. Before I put it on, my car looked like it was missing something on the rear, now it looks complete. Sorry I dont have any pictures, but I'm working on getting some up. I'll post them as soon as I get them up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.